The following steps will assist you in creating a shipping order.
For additional assistance you can visit RunBuggy Support.
Step 1: Shipment Address
- Click the Create an Order button.
- Enter the shipment addresses in the Pickup Address and Drop-off Address fields.
- Personal Addresses: you will be required to enter a Contact Name and Number for any personal addresses used for Pickup and / or Drop-off.
For more information refer to the Shipper Address Tutorial.
Step 2: Add Vehicles
- Select either VIN Available or Classic Car.
- Provide any relevant information (i.e. if the car is operational) in the provided fields.
- Attach any relevant information for accessing the car in the Add Gate Pass section.
- Enter any available VIN numbers (you can enter multiple VIN numbers at once, each entry must be separated by a comma)
Step 3: Enclosure Option
Choose if you would like an Open Truck or Enclosed Truck (Gold / Platinum only).
For more information refer to the Trailer Option Tutorial.
Step 4: Delivery Option
Select the delivery service you would like: Standard, Gold, Platinum.
Note: Gold / Platinum option will allow you to choose a specific pick-up date.
For more information refer to the Tiers and Price Calculation Tutorial.
Step 5: Place Order
Enter the following applicable information before clicking Place Order.
- Promo Code: any applicable promotion codes.
- Notes: any relevant information that will assist in the delivery.
RunBuggy will send you notifications for each step along the delivery.
Of course if you ever want to check the status of your order, you can do that in the App or on Runbuggy.com anytime!