The following tips may assist you if you are having issues viewing information online:
1. Open Chrome.
2. At the top right click the menu button.
3. Select More tools à Clear browsing data.
4. Select All time.
5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
6. Click Clear data.
7. Restart your browser.
1. Click the Gear button OR Select Options from the Menu list at the top right.
2. Click Privacy & Security.
3. Scroll to the Cookies and Site Data section.
4. Click Clear Data.
5. Scroll to the History section.
6. Click Clear History.
7. Change time range to All time.
8. Make sure all options are selected in the History section.
9. Click OK.
10. Restart your browser.