One of the great features of RunBuggy is the ability for shippers to create custom Order labels which allows you to organize your Orders however you wish. An example would be Home vs. Dealer deliveries.
Follow the steps below to set up custom labels, once created, the label option will be available to you when creating a new Order.
- Click the Orders button from the Dashboard.
- Click List on the top right portion of the screen.
- Click the table button.
- Click the + button.
- Enter the name in the Column Label
- Select one of the following from the Column Type:
- Text - free form box will appear.
- Number - free form box will appear.
- Dropdown - you can create custom options to choose from.